January 04, 2012

Cause we be watchin out for one another.

Worthless. Scum. Useless. Horrible. Sad. Depressed.

These are just a few words mommies feel when their little one is sick! Well, this mommy is no different. However, as I lay here with Lil Man sick, my sick-twisted sense of humor kicks in high gear!

"I'm gonna lean up against you, you just lean right back against me. This way, we don't have to sleep with our heads in the mud."

Yep, that's from the movie you think it is.... Forrest Gump!

So, that quote lead to this: We as Mommies are always "watchin' out for our Little guys/gals; however, we don't realize they are looking out for us too! Think about it... How many times have you had a horrible day and one smile from him makes everything go away?

Yes, yes, it's a little deep. But I have nothing to do as we "keep our heads out of the mud"

~~Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment