January 12, 2012

Baby Shower DIY: Hanging up the Momma Caveman Hat





My wonderful sister is gracing our family with a little girl!  We cannot be more excited!  I mean, afterall, my mom has 3 grandsons, so she is "way overdue for a girl."  lol. 

In the previous months, I had to hang up my Momma CaveMan hat, and put on the Momma Creative hat.  (Trust me I am not complaining at all!)   So over the next few weeks I will give you a sneak peek into our little girl's (my niece's) shower for her momma! 

Enjoy!

Day One:  Invitations

As a momma we are ALL ABOUT TIME SAVING!  And if you are raising "Cavemen", you not only have to save time, but keep things as neat as possible.... that is if you want to impress anyone! 

So this Momma, took to her best buddies at Hallmark.com.  This site must have been created by a mom!  I was able to create the invitations that I wanted, type in all the addresses (that was seriously the hardest part), and pay for it!  Hallmark.com did the rest!  They printed the invitations, stuffed them in envelopes, put a stamp on the envelope, addressed the envelope and mailed them off! 

This is the invitation that we used:  (This is not the actual information FYI):

So Kuddos to Hallmark.com for saving a Momma time and gray hair! 

~~Angel



Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment